Friday 14 March 2014

Hybrid Jewellery.

Beetle plus.....

Skyscraper =

This.
Ohhhh Nooooo there is a mark on the lense of my little digital camera, BOO HOO! I can't get rid of it. See it just under the models left cheek.  I will have to show DH see if he knows how to get rid of it.  Anyway, I thought I'd share my final illustration for the Hybrid brief in create thinking. We had to design a piece of jewellery from the two words we chose from two list. The two words I chose where Beetle and Skyscraper. Three weeks later here is my final illustrated design a metallic and bejewelled chunky necklace. 

2 comments:

Lin said...

I like it Susan - I guess you won't have to make it! xx

Susan said...

Hi Lin, Oh no thankfully just illustrate it. a lot of drawings and experiementing with different mediums xx