Monday 24 April 2017

Danielle Donaldson and whimsical girls.

My attempt at a water coloured whimsical girl.


 
One of Danielles Whimsical girls

I adore books and I recently purchased "Creative Girl" by the amazing artist Danielle Donaldson. I am in love with her beautiful water colour doodles and whimsical girls. I thought today I'd have a little play at doing my own whimiscal girl using her technique of using water colour paints. I also managed to fit it a bit of sewing but I can't share that at the moment as it is for my in the spot light challenge. All in all it has been a lovely creative day.

2 comments:

Lin said...

our lady is lovely Susan! Hope you will pop in to my blog this week - there is a giveaway! xx

Joan Mc said...

Love your Whimsical lady! LOoking forward to seeing you on Saturday, just gettig my list ready for Dot!! Luv Joan