Thursday 10 September 2009

Note book covers;



In February 2008 the Liverbirds had a work shop with the very talented Jackie Martin. The work shop was how to make a cover for a journal/notebook. I loved every minute of the class and was totally hooked. To make the basic cover you need to follow just a few simple rules. To embellish the cover is another matter because there are no rules what so ever. You can let your imagination run wild and I mean wild. Over the past year and a half I have made several journal covers, many I have given away as gifts. I thought I would share some pics of the ones I still have in my possession. The green one with the leaves on is the one I made in Jackie's class.

3 comments:

Kath said...

I love them all, especially the purple one. Such texture and glowing colours- delicious! Kath x

Gwen said...

Having been on the course with you I'm ashamed to say I have only done 2 since! You put me to shame! the photos don't do justice to the lovely green one you made first.......and all the lovely ones you've made since!

jan said...

I consider myself very lucky to have one of your wonderful Journals.
lol Jan x