Sunday 14 March 2010

The Generosity if Friends....




Yesterday I attended the Regional day at Frodsham it was a very enjoyable day. The speakers were Gill Turley and Elizabeth Brimelow. Whilst there I caught up with my friend Judith who gave me this beautiful jelly roll and a belated birthday gift an adorable (very me) fridge magnet. Then my other friend Sue gave me this cute little owl pin cushion. I have named him Thue after her. My friend Janet gave me a lift there and home and I don't exactly live around the corner from her. What generous friends I have, I truly am blessed to have such special people in my life. I love the three of you ladies to bits thank you for my beautiful gifts xx

1 comment:

Kath said...

I did laugh at the shoe magnet, she knows you so well :D
You will be able to make a lovely wuilt from your new book now.