Thursday 17 June 2010

Grestford Craft Exhibition:


I am so pleased with myself today because I drove to Gresford in Wales, to see there annual exhibition. I only went the wrong way twice which means I am improving tremendously on my little jaunts out and about. Still I got there safe and sound and that's all that matters. I normally attend this show with my friend Janet and she drives but I was unable to go with her yesterday. The exhibition was great but I expected nothing less and the weather was glorious sunshine. I came home with lots of ideas but only one fat quarter of fabric and even that was from Dot's bargain bag (sorry Dot lol). This week has been pretty busy but it has been one of the most pleasurable one I have had in a very long time. I need to get a wriggle on now with Cole's quilt if I am to enter it in Harrogate.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Well done, it is always nerve racking driving somewhere new, so you must be pleased to have managed it.