Friday 25 June 2010

A Parliament of Owls:


Just look what the lovely ladies at the Swan centre sewing group made yesterday. I had originally thought I would not be able to attend yesterdays meeting due to another commitment but I had gotten my dates mixed up. I realised that the ladies where not expecting me and therefore they would not have brought their cot quilts. I decided to cut out several Owl patterns from card, grabbed a bunch of scrap fabric from my basket and my button jar then set off. It was a really nice project to teach and I think the results speak for themselves.

4 comments:

jan said...

Love them Susan, we are into Owls at the moment.

Leanne said...

I am the proud owner of one your cute owls, they look so sweet together.
I sent you a letter today.

Susan said...

hi Jan
Are you making these little pin cushion owls? they are so quick and easy.

Hi Leanne
oh a lovely letter in the post, can't wait.

Love to you both, Susan

Kath said...

How did I miss these? they are adorable. A pin cushion, what a good idea.