Tuesday 26 March 2013

Trade ATC's with me.....


Besides sewing and making beautiful craft projects I love to draw and paint. Today I had a mad desire to join a ATC trading group on the Internet. Many years ago I was a member of a fabric post card group and I thoroughly enjoyed it but as ever life got a bit hectic and I lost touch with the group and making fabric postcards became a distant memory. I was recently watching a utube video, a lady named Megan who makes the most delightful whimsical ATC's check out her blog. (www.meganscreativebliss.blogspot.com) Inspired I joined a ATC forum and went off to my sewing room to create my own ATC's. I knew straight away what I had in mind, my Funky Birds which some of you may remember from the name badges I did a couple of years ago for our area day. So far I have only made three and I thought I would share them with you but I have lots of ideas for more. If any of you who read my blog would like to swap a ATC just send me an email and we can arrange a swap.

No comments: