Sunday 6 April 2014

Its the little things....

that make us happy. This is my second attempt at reading a crochet pattern and look what I to made this little Amigurumi bunny. I have placed her next to a cotton real so you get a feel of how small she is. I started her a few days ago and finished her last night. The pattern is from Craft Pattern: Crochet spring Bunny, by Stephenie Jessica Lau. It was a little fiddly because I am still quite clumsy at doing a magic circle and holding the crochet hook and wool when it comes to crocheting tiny piece.  Sometimes it takes me up to six attempts at the magic circle before I'm off and running but I am so pleased with what I have accomplished in the last three weeks. Seeing as Easter is just around the corner I think these little guys will make perfect gifts for loved ones together with a little egg. Now you know what rabbits are good at folks? and now I have two, I think a few more will shortly appear. x:)

2 comments:

Caz said...

How cute!!

Lin said...

Gorgeous Susan and so tiny!! I would say I am pretty good at crochet but am not sure I would want to attempt that. xx