Sunday 3 August 2014

Addiction.

Latest fabric journal postcard.

This will be the example for the online "how to make a fabric journal postcard" coming soon.

Oh dear! I am addicted to making fabric journal postcards. The thing about them is that they are quick and fun to make. I love being creatively messy making the fabric back grounds and deciding what image and quote will look at home on the finished piece. However, I did have a mini break and went back to making some more ATC's. I have been watching lots of you tube videos and I really like Teesha Moores style of journaling. I tried to purchase a digital collage from her blog but it was having none of it. I decided to make my own by googling images from silent movies and fish. Here is what I came up with.  These four cards where made by layering bits of paper and then adding the images on top. I think they are quite quirky, something completely different from anything I've done before. I now have quite a few ATC's with no one to swap with, so I have decided to use them as very posh business cards.

6 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Lovely work:)

Maybe you need to find an online club. Did you look on Yahoo? They have all kinds of groups.

Susan said...

Hi Mary Ann, I have found a group on line called ATC's for all but I'm a little bit unsure how it works. Just reading through all the do's and don'ts . Thanks X:)

Lin said...

Gorgeous Susan. I too would like to join a swap group as it would keep me motivated - please let me know how you get on. xx

Susan said...

Hi Lin ok hun will do X:)

Joan Mc said...

Love your latest offerings !! I bought some blank ATC's some time ago, but didn't do anything with them. I think i'll have to dig them out.Haven't any ideas yet though.1412

Susan said...

Ooooo Joan we will have to trade ATC's. So now you have to make some not just look at the blank card hahahha X:)