Thursday 2 July 2015

Busy, busy busy.....




I have been meaning to blog for days to let you all know that I have still been a busy sewing bee but the days keep whizzing by. I am hoping to do I craft Fair in September/October so I will need some stock. So far I have made five new scarecrows, three bags, two pouch needle cases, ten chicken pin cushions and ta da a baby quilt using all the scrap cut offs off the above projects. I am so pleased with this little quilt I  have already started saving strips of fabric from the next project as I think I will be making another one of theses. I confess that the weather has slowed me down over the last couple of days but I am hoping to get back in the sewing room this afternoon. This post is especially for my lovely friend Helen who has seen some of the original items. x:)

3 comments:

Joan Mc said...

Wow you have been busy!! Love the fabric ,it looks very fresh. xx

Joan Mc said...

Wow you have been busy!! Love the fabric ,it looks very fresh. xx

Lin said...

All absolutely delightful Susan. I love the shape of the bags and what a great make with all the offcuts. Well done. xx