Wednesday 9 August 2017

Count down to website launch.

My new business cards.

Alice 1

Mad Hatter

Alice 2
My website goes live on Friday 11th August I am so excited but a little nervous at the same time but I have had the most amazing support from family and friends it has been overwhelming. I am truly blessed to have such fantastic positive people in my life, thank you all for the good wishes you have sent me for my launch.

Last week my new business cards arrived, I am so happy with them. I have been handing them out as a way of promoting my website.  During the week I met a lovely lady Delia Brady-Jacobs the proprietor of  Hobo Kiosk, fab vintage shop in Liverpool Baltic Triangle.  Delia very kindly gave me a beautiful woollen skirt which will eventually make a gorgeous rabbit. She also gave me a little set of Alice in wonderland stamped images on pieces of fabric. I wanted to thank Delia for her gifts so I came home and made her these three small canvas textile collages using the fabric stamped images. This was way out my comfort zone but I really enjoyed making them and Delia loved her unexpected gift. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan oh i love these,well done xx

Lin said...

Everything is crossed for you on Friday. xxxxx