Saturday 27 February 2010

All a quiver for Jelly Rolls:


Ooooo look what arrived a couple of days ago. The three Jelly Roll books I ordered from Amazon. I was browsing the Amazon site a few days ago and came across the Jelly Roll books and you could look inside them. Oh dear that was my down fall, all those lovely quilts made from 2 1/2 inch strips. Well of course I had to buy one but I could not decide which one to buy, so I bought all three. Last night in bed I oooed and rrrred and sighed all those lovely quilts. (who needs a man girls when you can take a great quilt book to bed ;). I have managed to pick a quilt I would like to make, now I just need to buy the jelly roll to make the quilt and away I go.

4 comments:

Kath said...

That's very interesting. I bought a jelly roll when they were half price and don't know what to make with it. I will have to look out for those books. Kath x

jan said...

Hey Susan, don't forget to go to Quiltville site, she makes all her quilts from strips, before the jelly roll came into being. And believ me they are gorgeous. You cant stop at making just one.
Jan

Net's Place said...

Exactly!!! That's why i won't share my bed with anything else other than a book or possibly a bar of choc!!!!!

I had a look in mum's book last month and have seen a few i wouldn't mind making!!!! daren't look at anymore books!!! Might hurt my eyse and damage the funds for FOQ!!!!!!!

Will look forward to seeing the ones you make!!

NN.x

Susan said...

Thank you ladies for the lovely comments. xx