Friday 19 November 2010

Hair today gone tomorrow:


Now ladies I do not mean to frighten you with a picture of me instead of a beautiful quilt or wall hanging but I thought I would share my new hair style. Last week after waking up for the umpteenth time with my long hair wrapped around my neck after a very bad night flush,I decided it was time for a change. As some of you may know I have my very own stylist, my lovely daughter Micheala. I did not have any particular style in mind just as long as it was no shorter than my shoulders. Here is the finished result, I love it and it is very easy to manage. Best of all it no longer strangles me in my sleep.

3 comments:

Kath said...

A beautiful colour too!

Susan said...

R thank you kath I have got lovely red flashes in it, xx

jan said...

You look beautiful as ever.