Wednesday 6 June 2012

Summer Harmony



I have had a very productive day I decided to have a much needed sewing day and I got stuck into my Summer Harmony quilt. This quilt was designed by my good friend Janet. Please nip over to her blog Lemon Tree Quilts to the original version which is almost complete. This quilt is a quilt as you go and its a lovely design. I started the quilt quite a few months ago but college work has kept me far to busy to continue it. However today I have managed to complete the applique on the central panel and complete two corner panels. I think its coming along slowly but nicely.

3 comments:

Kath said...

that's lovely Susan, what patience you have. Such neat work!

Joan Mc said...

Looks good!! I thought I would have a quick browse before doing some machining that's been waiting for me since last week. Hope you had a good weekend.

Susan said...

Thanks ladies, I really enjoyed my sewing time out. Hoping to make a few quilts over the summer holidays. what better way to destress. xx