Wednesday 11 September 2013

Oooooo get me ........

I have created my first professionally printed pattern (with a little help from Colin I may add). Since winning at Harrogate I have been asked several times did I have a pattern for the little cot quilt, which the answer was no sorry I haven't. However, after the third or possibly fourth time I was asked, I decided it was time to write one up. It took me a few days as well as a phone call to a friend for a little bit of guidance and encouragement (Sue L thank you so much) and I had created the pattern. Several sheets of A2 paper later and I had managed to draw all the applique pieces. Over to Colin who took a photo of the quilt, converted the pattern into A5 booklet in photo shop. (Note to self: Susan stop being a techno scaredy cat and master photo shop).  Then off to a printers yesterday to have the A2 image template printed, another printers today for the booklets and voila I have my first professional pattern ready to sell.  If anybody would like to purchase "The Balloon" pattern please e-mail me. The price of the pattern is £5.00 plus £1.00 for postage and packaging UK only.

5 comments:

Kath said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.