Saturday 28 September 2013

Starting over....


This week has been so hectically busy as I have returned to Uni. I forgot how long it took to get there and how tiring the journey made me.  The course is full time but we are only in Uni for two and a half days which means the remainder 25 1/2 hours study is to be done at home hence the large amount of home work. Colin does not go back to college until the beginning of October and has been a star helping me adjust by sharing the housework load bearing in mind he also works full time and then some.  He did the washing but then left me a mountain of ironing which I tackled yesterday before tackling some homework. However the star attraction of the week was this gorgeous fabric postcard I recieved from Barbara C who now lives in Spain. It is titled "the last daisy chain of summer" I love it, thank you so much Barbara and I hope we swap cards again soon.

8 comments:

Kath said...

You must be a very busy girl! but I get the feeling you are loving it all and I am so happy about that x

Susan said...

Hi Kath I am to be honest looking forward to the challenges ahead x

Unknown said...

Whenever you're ready Susan!

Susan said...

Hi Babara your card was lovely thank you. Okey doke will swap again soon xx

Lin said...

Good luck with the course Susan, I hope it goes well for you.Pretty postcard. I have started on yours, it will be with you soon, I promise!

Susan said...

Hi Lin oooo looking ofrward to recieving it hope you had a nice holiday x

Anonymous said...

OMG all that ironing, pity it wasn't fabric, bet you would have loved doing that!!!

Susan said...

Hi Jan oh yes fabric is a different story hahahahah x