Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Stockings.

Last year my amazing friend Janet designed and made Christmas stockings for her family and I fell in love with them. However, it wasn't until I called to Janet's on Thursday and saw her making an additional stocking that I had the urge to make one or two for my own loved ones. I asked Janet if I could copy her idea, generous as ever she said she didn't mind at all. I came home made a template and set to. I planned to make six in total but to my dismay I discovered I had very little Christmas fabric, certainly not enough to make six. I have managed to complete two as well as a third stocking cut out and ready to sew. I thoroughly enjoyed making these they are a great little project and gave me a lovely break from uni homework. Today's break will be housework before hitting the sketch book again.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Very pretty -a great little project.