Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Santa pin cushion.
This years Liverbird challenge was to make a pin cushion to show and tell at the end of year Christmas party. I had a whole year in which to make one so no rush. However, the year raced by and before I knew it it was the the day of our last meeting for 2013. Its amazing what you can do when your up against the clock and this is what I made. We had a great night with lots of love and laughter and most of all friendship. For me that is what Christmas is all about enjoying time with those you love. I am truly blessed to have amazing people in my life so I'd like to wish all my family and friends, near and far, a very Merry Christmas, I hope all your dreams and wishes come true.

3 comments:

Susan said...

thanks Lin x

judith said...

Why am I only reading your blog now? Thursday 2nd Jan!
I too was very late making my pin cushion, but then went and lost it. No that should read mislaid. Still haven't found it, it will be "under" something. I was so impressed with the variety of cushions. What a clever lot you are>
Jx

Susan said...

Hi judith It was a great turn out of the pin cushions haha hope you and Mrs T had a fab Christmas and great new year, see you soon xx