Wednesday 7 May 2014

Feeling rather Whimsical.....

FMQ May swap to Barbara.

This one is for Paige.
I have started my summer holidays by dusting my beloved Bernie and giving her a good run. Sunday I made several blocks for Flower Power quilt and this morning I made these two delightful fabric postcards. The first is my May swap for the group FMQ Postcards/sewgals and the second is for my niece Paige. I started to make and send Paige one a week when she started Uni but I did not manage to do this over the last month as I became bogged down with uni homework. however, now I have completed my first year (HOORAY) I intend to sew sew sew throughout the summer.  As you can see by these two cards I'm feeling rather whimsical. I adore watching you tube, people making journal pages, ATC'S or handmade cards I get lots of tips and ideas that I can sometimes incorporate into my fabric post cards. The penguin PC idea came from watching Linda Pearson making a journal page which then gave me the idea for Pages PC. I now have several other ideas so I will love you and leave you and get back in the sewing room and continue to sew.

3 comments:

Kath said...

enjoy your sewing sweetie!

Susan said...

Thanks Kath x:)

Lin said...

Love your cards Susan. xx