Friday 23 May 2014

Whimsical letters....



I have been waiting for three months for this book and oh boy it was so worth the wait, I love it. I got up this morning plonked myself at my desk and tried my hand at some whimsical journaling in my RED BOOK. This book was a project that began on the very first day of creative thinking and it is based on "The RED BOOK" of Carl Jung.  So it will come as no surprise when I tell you that my red book has all the ramblings of a creative crazy lady (me).  I love art journaling and I enjoy watching endless you tube videos of other artist and crafters making it all look so easy never daring to have a go myself.  However, along came the "RED BOOK" and I entered the world of art journaling. I thought I'd show you the two pages I created today by following some of the amazing tips and advice Joanne Sharpe gives in the book.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Two lovely pages Susan. xx

Susan said...

Thanks Lin, I like to dabble now and then keeps me out of trouble, lol X:)