Monday 7 December 2009

Its really was designed by meeeeee:


http://www.squidgystuff.co.uk/page%207.htm
Ohhhh look what I have found. Squidgy Stuff is based at Eccles Farm this is where I did my City & Guilds course in Patchwork and design. If you visit the site you will see some of the designs I was asked to design based on beginner kits for children aged 8 and onwards. I was very very flattered and honoured when Gail Cowley (director of squidy Stuff)asked me if I would like to design some kits for the company. It was quite an experience. It is such a buz to see the final product and I hope that the kits have inspired lots of children to take a step into the wonderful world of textiles. This is just one of the designs from my sketch book for one of the kits. Well this has made my day folks seeing my name next to the words DESIGNED BY lol xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Kath said...

Ooh I shall have to have your autograph next time I see you LOL This little design reminds me of the first FPPC you sent me, with daisies and the words "friendship grows" was that a design in this series?