Wednesday 6 October 2010

Left overs:



So what do I do with the left over 1 1/2 inch strips from my log cabin strippy quilt? Of course make a journal cover! Its been some time since I last made a journal cover and what with Christmas creeping round the corner I have been thinking about gifts. The front of the big journal was a left over block from the appliqué flowers, the front of the little journal was a stitchery design I doodled in my sketch book whilst in France. These journal covers are relatively quick to make, but best of all the make ideal gifts.

2 comments:

Kath said...

Oh I absolutely love that little one with it's cute stitchery,what a perfect use for your little panel. I am looking forward to seeing your quilt when it's ready.

Leanne said...

Hi Susan
Your journal covers are beautiful, well done.
Love Leanne