Friday 7 January 2011

I saw these and thought of you?


At last I hear you cry! my first blog post for 2011. The truth is i have not had anything to blog about craft wise. I am trying to complete the final boarders on the black and gold quilt but so far I have had three set backs so i decided to have a break from it for a couple of days. If was our first night back at Liverbirds Wednesday last and look what a lovely gift I received from my dear friend Hilary. A gorgeous pair of sparkly high heals Christmas tree decoration. How ironic she should give me such a gift and I wondered if she had read my last blog alas Hilary does not read my blog she had just seen the little shoes and thought of me. Well Hilary even though you are not reading this thank you again i adore them and they will be hung on the tree with pride.

2 comments:

Kath said...

Wow, I thought they were real shoes (bet you wish they were).
What a thoughtful gift :-D

Susan said...

Ha ha Yes I do wish they were real Kath they are lovely. x