Tuesday 14 August 2012

Where do the years go?




My little man will be three in October. Here he is with his Mum and Dad at a wedding last weekend. He was so adorable in his navy blue suit but he was a holy terror and refused to get his picture took. I had to use sneaky tactics to get these photos. Its not just about Cole growing up on Saturday 11th August my Auntie Mary and Uncle Billy celebrated 39 years of marriage and I was one of their 3 bridesmaids. I was five and my biggest memory of that day was Mary and I went to the hair dresses in James Holt and we both had our hair done. It was obviously a big treat for me I felt really special because their other bridesmaid Gillian (Uncle Billy's niece) who was 4 and had to sleep with her hair in rags all night. You can not see from the only photo I have but my hair was long, half up and half down in lovely ringlets. Obviously bonnets must have been the fashion in 1973 and my dress was white with pale blue flowers.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

oh Susan! what a lovely bridesmaid you made! You looked so cute! You haven't changed a bit! Cole is growing up fast, he's a little cutie, a handful I bet! Hope to see you on Wednesday x

Susan said...

Hi Gwen thank you. Oh yes he can be hahaha x see ye later at Liverbirds xx