Monday 16 June 2014

ATC's.

An amazon box
Cut into 2.5 x 3.5 rectangles.

Then transformed into Artist Trading Cards.
I have been playing to my hearts content today with glue, collage, rubber stamps and all other wonderful bits of ephemera. However, whilst I have created some lovely pieces of art I have been avoiding other things that I should be getting on with, like the summer project and my piece for Harrogate.  I had every intention of getting stuck in to both of these projects today but then I watched several You Tube videos whilst eating my breakfast on how to make Artist Trading cards and that was it I was hooked. As well as the Amazon box I also used a empty cereal box which are both ideal weights of card for these little works of art. Sadly I don't have anyone to trade with. Not sure if I want to join an on line forum, need a little time to think about it. In the meantime any one who reads my blog and would like to swap an ACT please email with your details at susan.pierce16@gmail.com and I will pop one in the post.


6 comments:

Lin said...

Hello Susan - they look gorgeous, I will swap with you but will need some time to get some made as I have not done these before. Your postcard should be on it's way tomorrow. xx

Susan said...

Hi Lin, oh thats great. Ye take all the time you need lots of inspriration on You tube. I need to print out the info lable will do that tonight. I look forward to recieving i will make yours this evening and hopefull get them both off in the post over the weekend. X:)

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kath said...

I was thinking, what's she up to now? With old Amazon cardboard?
And there you are, making beautiful one-off pieces of Art. I am going to find some youtube vids now. Like I need another distraction you naughty girl LOL

Kath said...

I was thinking, what's she up to now? With old Amazon cardboard?
And there you are, making beautiful one-off pieces of Art. I am going to find some youtube vids now. Like I need another distraction you naughty girl LOL

Susan said...

Sorry Kath (hehe) Better warn you there addictive X:)