Monday, 23 June 2014

Oh Dear......

I had a bit of a disaster today with the back ground of my Vintage Charm quilt. I decided to spray it with various water coloured inks. Whoops big mistake instead of nice subtle bright blends of colour I got murky splodges, I have had to re-paint bits with gesso to bring back some pastel shades.  Also I only have a vague idea of what I want on the quilt, I am not sure if this is a good thing and it will turn out great or whether it is better to have a solid planned design. Seeing as I don't have the latter this quilt will continue to evolve with fingers crossed and hope for the best. I thought I'd show you what I have managed to do today, using paints stamps and copic markers.

No comments: