Friday 16 January 2015

Challenges.....

Stamping images onto tissue paper

My January 2015 Tag Challenge

Tim Holtz January tag.

Fabric card for Paige.
I do love challenges and there are plenty to choose from on line. I am still a member of the Sew Gals Free motion quilting fabric post card challenge, where I make one fabric post card per calendar month and send it to a allocated recipient in return someone sends me a fabric post card. Sometimes the month has a theme, this month the theme is Monochrome? not sure what to do yet. Another Challenge which I set up myself is to send my niece Paige a fabric postcard each week during her time at uni. I have to say I've been quiet consistent with this challenge and only missed a couple of weeks. The just chilling Penguin is the first fabric card I have made in 2015 and will be on its way to Paige this afternoon. A few days ago I came across another challenge run by Tim Holtz. It is a tag challenge and I decided to have a go. Sadly I do not have a vast amount of Ranger or Tim Holtz products so the first thing I did was make my own stamped tissue paper. Here is my very first attempt at a craft Tag and below is Tim Holtz January tag. I'm not sure if I like mine as it's not very original,  I've copied his idea and layout but just adapted what I had in the craft stash.  Yes the jury is still out on this challenge not sure if its for me?

1 comment:

Lin said...

Well I like your tag better than the original! Is it about the same size as an ATC? Love the penguin for Paige - she will be delighted. xx