Sunday 11 January 2015

Mmm... cuppa tea and a fondant fancie!

The quote on the left came from a cushion I recently bought and I thought it was very apt after my fab Christmas gift.

My Design Matters Paints. I use these paints a lot they are water colour with intense ink. They can be very subtle or intensely vibrant plus great value for money.



Mmmmmm fondant fancies, one of my favourite nibbles with a nice cup of Twinning English breakfast tea.
A couple of days ago I was shopping in Asda and I noticed Twinnings English breakfast tea was on roll back so I popped a box in my shopping basket. As I turned the corner there was an end promo of Mr Kipling cakes. I could not fight the temptation and a box of Fondant Fancies fell in the basket for me and a box of mini Baternbergs went in for Colin. I wouldn't mind, its not like the cupboard isn't still full of chocolate's and biscuits from Christmas but here's me buying cakes! I should also mention that every day since the first of January I keep saying "my diet starts tomorrow" only I am not sure which tomorrow it's meant to start. Last night I made myself a cuppa and demolished two (I no greedy pig) fondant fancies whilst sketching the box. I wouldn't mind I sometimes sketch to occupy my mind when I feel the munchies coming on but obviously this was not one of those occasions.

2 comments:

Kath said...

but they are so small you have to have 2. If you have just one "it would make a fool of your mouth", as my Nan would say.

Susan said...

Haha Kath I like that saying your Nan must have been a very wise lady :) x