Saturday 2 January 2010

Cat folder:



Just before Christmas my brother in-law Paul asked me to make a journal/organiser for his boss Babara for her Christmas gift. My instructions were simple it had to be A4 in size and it had to have cats on because Barbara loves cats. I had met Barbara briefly at Paul's 40Th Birthday party. She was a very classy lady so I knew straight away she would love the black and white cat fabric I specifically had in mind for the project. I did not take any photos of the finished piece of work but yesterday Barbara kindly sent me an e-mail saying how thrilled she was with her Journal/organiser and some photos. What a lovely lady she is and I am thrilled that she liked her gift. I could get quite use to being paid for items that I thoroughly enjoy making.

2 comments:

Kath said...

Maybe 2010 is the year you get your "hand made gifts" business up and running...

Maggi said...

That is a lovely journal with great fabric