Thursday 14 January 2010

Second half:



This is the other end of my sewing room all nice and neat and tidy. All I have left to do is sort through this box. After our journal cover class with Jackie Martin in 2007 I started to throw bits and bobs I came across, that I thought would come in handy when making a journal cover. You see Jackie Martin had a box of bits and bobs with this soul purpose in mind and it definitely was a treasure trove of goodies. Over the months anything and everything has been dropped in this box. However, I would not describe my box as a treasure trove, more like fly tipping in a confined space.

4 comments:

Kath said...

Looks like a lovely big room, it's so nice to be able to leave your WIP out overnight. I did smile at your crate, I have 4 like that! Time for a ruthless cull methinks!

Maggi said...

I love the way you describe your bits box as fly tipping in a small space. The room looks great now.

jan said...

You made me think about my 'scraps' I cleared them out - yet again - and over to the school they are headed. Your room looks so good, I am green with envy.
Jan

Susan said...

hello ladies,my sewing room is a good size, it is my spare bedroom only minus the bed. At some point this year it will have to accomodate a cot/bed for my little man. Glad to see i have inspired little clear outs. I bet the school love you Jan, what a great idea. Hugs to you all xxxxx