Tuesday 12 January 2010

I've started so I'll finish:



I worked on this quilt top all day yesterday, in between loading and unloading the washing machine. I hope to have it completed for the weekend, so I can give it to Paige, who is looking forward to showing her Nana. When Eileen sees the quilt I am sure it will awake lots of holiday memories. The quilt comprises of eight t-shirts, seven of which depict a different country. One depicting a company that Eileen and Peter obviously travelled with. The t-shirts varied in size, the smallest would fit a toddler and the largest would have fitted a teenager. I hope Paige will be pleased with the finished quilt.

3 comments:

Kath said...

You have made a marvellous job of this Susan, I was wondering how you would fit all the different sizes together. I'm sure Paige will be over the moon with this quilt.Kx

Trillian As said...

what a great idea. It looks very good.

Susan said...

hello Ladies, thank you for you lovely comments. It was a very nice challenge and I really enjoyed watching the quilt come together. Susan xx