Friday 15 July 2011

The farmer's wife quilt along:

Block 2 Autumn tints
Block 4 Basket Weave
Block 84 Spool
Block 109 Windows

You may or may not remember but a few months ago I posted about purchasing the Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt book. Over the past several months I have often flicked through its pages and drawled at the prospects of having a go at making it. My friend Janet also has this book and  a few days ago posted on her blog (lemon tree quilts) if anyone would like to join her in a Farmers Wife Quilt along. I immediately left a message saying I would love to join her and when she told me we would only be making the easy blocks I was even more up for the challenge.  Here are my first four blocks. I have decided to do my blocks in the colours pink and green. Seeing as I have four draws full of both these colours I think the chances of me running out of fabric for this project is extremely slim.

No comments: