Monday 11 July 2011

How bizare?......


This morning I called into Asda to get a few bits of shopping, as I passed the magazines one caught my eye and I stopped to pick it up. I don't know why that particular magazine made me stop in my tracks, I just felt the need to look through it. I flicked through the pages and just before the end I saw something that made me gasp!!!! Vintage Home Southport and a little write up about the shop but look at the items Jill has used to show what she sells. MY BAG AND MY CUSHION!!!!!! She mentions Cath Kidston but not me! but do you see any of her work in the picture er? no! (I know sour grapes Susan, blah blah there told myself off for being jealous lol) I am stunned to say the least of all the stuff she sells in her beautiful shop she chose two of my items for the photo. This little event has certainly freaked me out because lets face it is so bizarre!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

you'd think she would have told you so you could get a copy of the mag! strange that you should get it anyway, I agree with you tho'! what a cheek!

Susan said...

Hahahaha I know Gwen, I mean please Cath Kidston? who the heck is she????? lol xxxx