Tuesday 4 June 2013

Busy with the Fambo.....

Michaela, Ian and Cole in Haven Wales.

Me and Cole in the giant deck chair on a very cold and blustery day in Hav Y Mon.

Quality time in the caravan.

The four of us at Zorba's celebrating Paige's 18th birthday.

The birthday girl and her moustache cup cakes.

Darling daughter posing with a moustache cup cake.


I have been busy enjoying lots of time with the people who mean everything in the world to me "My Family". First off we had a great week in wales with my daughter her partner and our little man. Lots and lots of laughter and a little bit of sun through the wind and rain weather. This was followed by a weekend of celebrations for my niece Paige who was 18.  So all sewing has been on hold whilst I baked lots of cakes and simply indulged in being with my family. 

6 comments:

Kath said...

it all sounds lovely. I can't believe how Cole is growing up!

Susan said...

Hi Kath I know he will be 4 in October its frightening how quick the years are going by. xx

Lin said...

Great Susan - what a lovely family you have.

Susan said...

Hi Lin thank you. I am very blessed with my family x x

Gwen said...

at last we have moved past the "flags"! Although I have to say it is a really good quilt, nice to see it finshed!( almost! ) lovely family photos, can't believe Cole is nearly 4! keep on producing yo're lovely talented quilty things!

Susan said...

Thanks Gwen X x