A few post back I told you I had started to make a quilt for the theme category at Harrogate this year. The original image I showed on that post just didn't seem to work. so it was back to the drawing board. Several days later and here is my almost finished quilt (there is a tiny bit of quilting still to do on the left hand side). It has been a very frustrating quilt to make, lots of trial and error and full of raging emotions during its assembly. On Monday night I began the quilting and quilted a lot before I realised I did not like how I had quilted it. I felt very close to tears so I folded the quilt up went and had a cuppa found a TV programme I'd enjoy unfolded the quilt and unpicked all the quilting whilst watching the telly. Once unpicked I sat and thought about the quilting and began again. I am very blessed because the next day I was able to take the quilt to my dear friend Janet for advise and all was good. She even came to the rescue when I told her I was having difficulty finding a thread to use to quilt the very bottom part of the quilt, she went into her sewing room and came out with the perfect variegated YLI thread in similar colours to that in the batik fabric. She truly is a star. All that's left for me to do is send off the application and I can move on to the next sewing project.