Friday 15 November 2013

All work and no play...

Christmas fabric postcard I made and sent to Pauline.

Christmas fabric postcard I received from Pauline.
makes Susan sad. My days at the moment are filled with endless homework for uni projects as well as trying to fit in a bit of house work and family.  I feel like I am drowning in the paper making brief it is exhausting and not very rewarding I have to say. Still I am crawling to the finish line as I have almost completed 36 different homemade papers. With all that said I have managed to cram in a one to one fabric postcard swap which I thought I'd share with you. It brightens up the day receiving these lovely works of art in the post. 

5 comments:

Kath said...

Keep going lovely girl, this tough time will pass and you'll soon be sitting at your festive table, scoffing a real xmas pud and saying "Phew, I'm glad that's over, Cheers!"

LOL :-D

Susan said...

hahah thanks for the support Kath its much needed Xx:)

Leanne said...

Beautiful post cards Susan.

Susan said...

Thanks Leanne. :)

Lin said...

The cards are lovely - I sent my Christmas swap card off this week so am looking forward to receiving one soon as it was sent around the same time. The paper making sounds endless but you will get there!! Don't give up. xx