Friday 15 April 2011

Journal cover :


I know yet another Journal cover!! But hopefully I will be doing a work shop in the very near future, teaching people how to make a journal cover. Its very early days yet so more about that later. For now I decided I needed a good variety of covers so hence another Journal cover. This time I decided to see what one would be like using the selvage's I have been collecting for my good friend Janet. (Don't worry Janet I still have quite a few for you). This is the second time I have sewn selvage edges together and its not as easy as it looks so I don't think I will be doing this again. To fiddly for me but the effect is very pleasing. I'd like to say off to do more sewing but alas I'm off to do the dishes instead :(

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Susan
your journal looks awesome, well done

Susan said...

Thanks Leanne, it was quite fiddly sewing all the edges together but I got there in the end. xx