Monday 4 April 2011

When I grow up I want to be............



Remember when you where little and an adult would say, "what do you want to be when you grow up"? God only knows what answer I gave but you can bet it was not "I want to be a quilter" (I didn't even know quilts exsisted until about 2004). I was not very good at needle work, at School and was constantley having my knuckles tapped with the ruler by Sister Bernadine, for poor uneven stitches. With that said, I still enjoyed it and I really wanted to take it as one of my options. Sadly the timetable clashed with art lessons and for me there was no contest. I took these pictures of Cole yesterday while he was making one hell of a racket, I wondered what his answer to this question will be in a few years, Drummer possibly?

No comments: