Saturday 23 April 2011

A Mothers Love:


My lovely daughter heard an announcement on the radio a couple of days ago advertising a Vintage Fare in the Metquarter (Liverpool)on Saturday and the first 250people through the doors would receive a goodie bag with a Mac Make up bag inside! Now Michaela is a big Mac make up fan but seeing as she was in work today, I was given bus fare and instructions to get there early. Obviously, to be one of the 250 people through the door. On hearing this my niece Paige decided to come with me and off we set this morning, before the shops even opened. When we got there we discovered that the radio presenter had read it out wrong and it was the first 250 people through the door would receive a Metquarter tote bag. Paige and I got our free tote bag (no goodies inside) but we did have the added bonus of enjoying the vintage fare. Paige even bought herself a lovely bracelet.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I think you could use that to make a journal cover, then go back to the Met quarter and sell it back to them! mmmmm.....Idea eh Susan? x

Susan said...

Haha Gwen Not a bad idea? x

Leanne said...

Hello Susan
Well I guess a free tote bag was better than nothing, glad you had a nice time.

Susan said...

Hi Leanne I agree and it came in handy for carry some shopping home. x