Wednesday 10 February 2016

Bingo!

Todays's collection is my bag of bingo pens and dabbers. I know how sad am I to have that many but in fairness I share the bag with my sister. The white dabber with the blue lid, on the top of the pile was a Wills and Kate freebie when they got married. I also have to say that we havn't been the bingo for months. We use to go on cheap nights or when we recieved vouchers in the post but sometimes life just gets to busy. I love going the bingo with my sister and occasionaly my daughter joins us which is a lovely bonus. Unfortunately we don't win very often but we always enjoy ourselves and thats what its all about.

1 comment:

Lin said...

It would be nice to zoom in on a section of this picture to draw. A collection is a collection whatever and as you say, if you enjoy yourself why not! xx