Saturday 18 June 2011

All four one:



Let me tell you about the fantastic day I had at Grestford Exhibition on Thursday. The sun shone, the quilts where fab and the lunch was delicious. However, the best part of the the whole day was the company. They say two is company and three is a crowd, well there where four of us, all members of Liverbirds (Sue, Janet, Shirely and I) and it was a party. We descended on Grestford full of passion and excitement for our love of all things craft related. We ooooed, we arrred and we wowed at the exhibits. Then we oggled and stroked the fabric before making out purchases from Dot and it was time to go home. The day was full of laughter and friendship and I throughly enjoyed every minute. Whilst writting this post I am giggling to myself as the memories of that day replay themselves in my mind. I am so proud and extremly blessed to be a Liverbird.

4 comments:

shirley l said...

Great day Susan. Did your giggles have anything to do with gravestones?

Susan said...

SHIRLEY! Whatever do you mean ;0 lol. xx

shirley l said...

HONEYMOON ........?

Susan said...

Haha My solicitor has advised me to respond to that remark with either of the following: I don't recall or no comment lol :) x