Friday 10 June 2011

Its all about balancing:


I have been busy with other things over the last few days, family, house work and shopping so today I thought I'd better get stuck into the journal covers for Addy. I have decided to keep them simple and let the fabric speak for its self without to much embelishment. The more embelishment the higher the cost and as its for charity addy needs to sell these book covers at a price that people are willing to pay. With that said I think they are still very pretty. Addy wanted some of the book covers to appeal to children so I have concentrated on childrens covers today. This afternoon I am hoping to start adding some of the applique to the final boarder of my country quilt. You see I won't feel quilty now sewing just for me as I have put several hours in sewing for a good cause lol.

No comments: