Sunday 19 June 2011

Window display:


I was really excited when I went to Southport yesterday and discovered that one of my cushions and a little rabbit in the window display of vintage home. I love this little shop it sells fantastic bits and pieces from the past. The proprietor, Jill, is just lovely and she kindly allowed me to take a photo of the shop front.  I had a very enjoyable afternoon in Southport just strolling along Lord Street mainly window shopping. Early evening I nipped over to Dots and got the lush fabric I had fondled at Grestford, its called Chole by Jennifer Young.  I adore going to Dots all those gorgeous fabrics its like being in fabric heaven you are so spoilt for choice. I  confess I also purchased  a couple of fat quarters as well as the  2 1/2 yards of Chole fabric. NAUGHTY GIRL SUSAN! :)

2 comments:

Kath said...

SHow us what you bought Susan, I have not heard of Chole.
I can't remember the last time I bought fabric, I am trying not too, which is why I dont go to the shops :-D
I couldnt not resist the temptation LOL

Susan said...

Okey Doke Kath will do just for you my friend. I think the colours are really pretty. :)